Thursday, February 26, 2009

Week 8

Week 8 has gone by really quickly! We had quizzes on Monday and Wednesday, and to my surprise I scored 100% on them both! =D I've definitely become a lot more comfortable with using Excel, because prior to this class I've never used it before. I think it's safe to say that I've really grasped the concept of relative and absolute references, something I wish I could say about stoichiometry and the mole of chemistry... =P

Anyways, in the news today, I found something that said that there's actually a type of skin disorder that comes from playing video games! When someone grips the controller really tightly, and also sweats due to the tension of the game, they can get really painful sores all over their hands. I do that a lot...haha, not really something to tell my mom about. ;-)
PlayStation palmar hidradenitis

1 comment: