Thursday, February 19, 2009

Week 7

This week we did a lot in Excel. I've never really used Excel before, so this is basically all new to me. I've been enjoying it, and I finally understand the concept of relative and absolute references.

I also got a Gmail account, and I love the chat! I've been able to talk with my friends a lot, and it's like having a phone conversation, only you type instead of speak.

In the news world, there has been a delay in the domain name change that ICANN was going to have. The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers say that they're going to let people purchase their own domain names (instead of the usual .com, .net, etc.). They're having to figure out some issues regarding that, so the date has been pushed to possibly the end of this year.
Domain name

No comments:

Post a Comment