Thursday, February 5, 2009

Week 5

Well this week in class wasn't as fun because I've been fighting a cold all week and felt pretty bad in class, headaches and stuff. Other than that it was good as usual, I'm always learning so much, and found some really cool sites like Google Maps that our instructor showed us. It was actually kind of scary knowing that technology like that exists out there! I could actually go along a street and see houses!
We also had a pop quiz, and I didn't score as well as I would have liked, and midterms are next week, so I've been really studying hard and trying to fully understand the relationship between the CPU, Hard drive, and RAM. I think I've got it after looking at my notes and some PowerPoint drawings our instructor did.
It sounds like Windows 7 is coming out pretty soon, either this year or next. It's supposed to be an upgrade from Windows Vista (which a lot of people are not pleased with). It looks like it's got some really cool, new features!
Windows 7

2 comments:

  1. A cold? That sucks. ):
    GoogleMaps? yeah, I love that site.
    It's kinda creepy, yeah.
    Windows7? =] Nice.
    Over&Out...Hallie is out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha, thanks Hallie!
    ~Hawk

    ReplyDelete