Thursday, March 5, 2009

Week 9

Well Week 9 is almost done, then we have one more week and then it's Finals week. It's hard to believe that the term has gone by so quickly. I've learned so much in this class, it's been awesome.
This is something random that I don't think I've ever mentioned before, but on the other wall across from where I sit there are some beautiful horse pictures. One's got a whole herd of whitish horses galloping from the sea, and another one has the silhouette of an Arabian's head and the Arabian itself galloping...I wonder how I could get those into my room...hehe.
We did a lot more in Excel, and I'm not doing so well figuring out just what formulas I need to enter to calculate a problem. I hope Finals go well in that respect...and I've been having a lot of fun with PowerPoint, it is so awesome!

In the news, Facebook has been making some changes to keep up with their competition, Twitter. I don't know much about Twitter, but I've been trying to convince my parents to let me get a Facebook...anyways, some of the changes are that when you update your profile, it automatically updates on your friends' pages, and you can have an unlimited number of friends...yeah, sounds really cool.
Facebook

1 comment: