Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Week 10

Well, this is it, the last week of winter term. I can't believe that it's done already; it just flew by! I learned so much in class, I'm really glad I took it. Hopefully now I'll be able to utilize Word to its fullest extent, and be able to work with Excel really well. Before taking this class, I had no idea what Excel even was--I think I opened the program once, saw the spreadsheet and cells, and instantly closed it. Now I'm feeling a lot more confident with it, and hopefully the Finals exam will go well, which is next Friday!

I'm really nervous about it, and am going to study study study! I should do well on the quiz portion, they're all questions I've already gotten from both the pop quizzes and the review questions from the textbook. The portion with the Word document should also go fairly well I hope; so Excel's the only one I'm really stressing about, and it's mainly just figuring out how to set up the equations for the questions...I'm not very good at that.

In the tech world, there was a survey taken of students, which had them listening to different types of music in different formats. There was an MP3 compressed type, and another one that was of a higher sound quality. Surprisingly, the majority preferred the MP3's sound, because it's something that they're used to. It would be very interesting to take that test and see which one I would choose.
MP3 sounds

No comments:

Post a Comment